January 8, 2019
I just uploaded a video to this super easy and delicious vegan ramen recipe and I wanted to pop it here on my blog as well as an easy reference point for you all! One of my resolutions is to improve my website and I also want to do a better job of filming videos in 2019 so I hope to fill your inboxes up with more yummy goodness like this!
If you haven’t already subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do! I hope to post some different content there than on here and it would be lovely to have you all follow along!
Watch the video here for full instructions!
For the recipe you’ll need the following:
- 1 package of extra firm tofu
- 2 baby bok choys
- 1 lime
- Garlic (I put in about 10 cloves, but adjust to your liking!)
- 1 packet of cremini mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons brown miso
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 packet of ramen noodles (I use this brand)
- Spring onion for garnish
- White and black sesame seeds for garnish
- Toasted sesame seed oil for cooking the vegetables
Happy cooking! I hope this dish fills you with comfort and goodness just like it does for me!